KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 – Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (KARNATAKA PGCET):
KARNATAKA PGCET is an entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority and it is also supervised by the Central Post Graduation Admission Committee – CPGAC. KARNATAKA PGCET is conducted to all desired candidates in terms of persuading Post Graduate related courses such as MCA and MBA in various colleges and universities of state Karnataka. Candidates are helped through this entrance test, only if they have secured good marks in major disciplines, as this examination requires. Candidates are viable to persuade Post Graduate courses such as MCA and MBA in several colleges and universities in state Karnataka. Candidates can obtain good jobs with this score.
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Desired people can persuade Post Graduate courses such as MBA and MCA from various colleges and universities of state Karnataka.
- Even though both residents and non-residents of state Karnataka will be allowed to undertake this entrance test, high priority is given only to the residents of state Karnataka.
- Candidates must work hard and prepare for the examination. Anyone can refer previous year model question papers which will give clues to candidates
- Final merit is published by the Karnataka state
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Question Paper Pattern:
- Questions are having 4 options and we have to choose the right answer from given 4
- All are objective types of questions
- KARNATAKA PGCET is a combined test of four sections and details of regarding these 4 sections are given under this:
- General Reasoning and Intelligence
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative analysis
- Proficiency in English language
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates with UG degree completion or final year student of any UG degree or final year students waiting for their results are three categories of candidates those who can undertake KARNATAKA PGCET 2018
- If you want to take up MCA course, your Under Graduate degree must be BCA possibly
- Candidates must have studied from Karnataka School atleast for 7 years and this is what considered as eligibility criterion
- Candidates can apply for more than 1 course but they must fill all related details in application forms with full concern and care
- Candidates can use official website information in terms of downloading application forms and this is general process during June month.
- Application form submission process has to be done during July month or before July month.
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
- KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Hall ticket: http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 form: pending