LAWCET 2018 – LAW Common Entrance Test (LAWCET):
APSCHE is the State Council of Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh contributes its major part in managing LAWCET examination and helps students to persuade higher education in the field of Law. To get admission in any law college in state Andhra Pradesh, eligibility obtained from getting pass marks in this examination will help in big amounts. Examination is mainly conducted for all inhabitants of state Andhra. Non-residents of AP are not allowed to take up LAWCET test. Candidates are thoroughly checked and then only they will be given admission according to the quota & norms placed by the constitution. Examination is conducted in various major areas of AP.
LAWCET Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Age completion must be 17 years atleast
- Higher secondary educational qualification is also important in order to apply LAWCET
- Final year students can also attend this test but they must study only in approved schools of state AP
LAWCET Application Form:
- Every year March month, candidates can avail application forms of LAWCET Examination
- Candidates can take an option of collecting application forms directly from all main branches of state AP
- It is possible for us to purchase application forms from the post also. We can purchase application forms by paying Demand Draft of Rs. 150 and this should be sent in favor of “Secretary, APSCHE”
- Anyone has to concern about sending application forms before the last date, as per norms specified by examination board. Candidates those who fail to submit application forms on or before last date will be pertinent to pay penalty of Rs. 500. Even for this, strict restriction is followed and candidates can use this last chance till the end of May Month only.
- Medium of Instruction will be English
- Question paper is objective modeled and each question will have four options. Questions will be asked only based on related subject, especially from Indian Constitutions. Only candidates those who have related knowledge will be allowed to attend LAWCET exam.
- Question paper model:English and Telugu are medium of instructions. Totally 120 questions will be asked in three sections. Exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- Examination centers:Mainly LAWCET examinations are held at Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Tirupati and Warangal. There are 24 centers chosen as important areas and examination will be conducted mainly in these centers of state Andhra Pradesh.
- Aim:The main motto of LAWCET examination to be conducted in order to evaluate aptitude ability of candidates, only with this qualification they will be allowed to persuade Studies in Law
LAWCET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
LAWCET 2018 Hall ticket: pending
LAWCET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
LAWCET 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of LAWCET 2018 form: pending