NET 2018 – National Eligibility Test (NET):
Entrance Examination is conducted by UGC – University Grants Commission and NET is conducted to determine whether candidates are eligible to attain lectureship in related courses such as engineering, medical and business courses. Candidates are also awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), if they are eligible. This eligibility is useful to all fields of lecturers. Based on quality and qualifications, anyone is awarded or graded lectureship. For two major purposes, NET examination is conducted to all candidates. Mainly candidates are given eligibility to become professors or lecturers or JRFs and with this marks eligibility, candidates are given admission for Ph.D courses. Mainly applicants those who are desired to grasp Ph.D and M.Phil have to take up NET Examination in order to attain eligibility. Performance of candidates is strictly scrutinized and then they are given eligibility to get fellowships. Reserved categories of candidates especially PH/VH/SC/ST is given special concessions.
NET Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Residents of India can apply NET examination and they have to be an Under Graduate Degree Holder. Only if they have fulfilled eligibility criteria, they are eligible to get selected
- D and M.Phil degree holders are eligible to attain fellowship using NET Exam score.
- Candidates those who have secured pass marks in NET exam will be qualified and at the same time they have to submit all necessary certificates. If not, they are disqualified
NET Application Form:
There are different possibilities available to procure application forms. To avail application forms, anyone can visit official website. It is also possible for anyone to obtain application forms from all bank branches. Application forms will be sent via post also.
NET Exam Dates:
- Every month of March, application forms are available online and it is expected NET exam will be conducted in all important areas of India.
- NET examination is conducted in three papers such as Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Three of these examinations are conducted in order to evaluate and qualify candidates in these major papers.
- Anyone has to secure atleast 40% of marks in Paper I and Paper II. 50% of marks are compulsory to secure in Paper III and this is applicable only to general category candidates. Reserved Category candidates are needed to secure 35% of marks in Paper I and Paper II and 40% are sufficient to candidates in Paper III.
NET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
NET 2018 Hall ticket: pending
NET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
NET 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of NET 2018 form: pending