UPTET 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET):
Uttar Pradesh State Government is the organizer of Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test – Uttar Pradesh TET Examination and it is also familiarly known as UPTET. According to strict formalities laid by the State of Uttar Pradesh government, UPTET Examination is conducted to all aspiring applicants. Formalities are prescribed by state of Uttar Pradesh. Only after deep evaluation, students are evaluated as eligible teachers in two prime levels such as primary and upper primary teachers under the state of Uttar Pradesh. Only teachers those who are secured good percentage of marks will be appointed as primary and upper primary teachers directly. Based on scores secured in this test, teachers are appointed in right levels of standard.
Major aim of UPTET:
UPTET is a compulsory examination conducted by the Department of School Education in state of UP and all the important notifications regarding this TET test will be released by the same UPTET department of school education. Since it is approved by all of private and management related schools so teachers can able to get aggregation which will help them to be placed in all schools of state of UP.
Official website of UPTET:
To download and collect important information regarding UPTET 2018, we have to choose the medium of instruction. We are able to collect important information such as syllabus details, question pattern, notifications and eligibility details from this official website.
Eligibility Criteria of UPTET examination:
Qualification of teachers to take Class I-V: Primary Class Teachers
- Candidates with senior secondary education completion or any equivalent degree will be considered as eligible but they must have secured 45% of minimum marks in terms of undertaking this UPTET Test.
- Candidates of final year of 2 years Diploma courses in Elementary Education will also be eligible to take up this test.
- Candidates those who are studying last of 4 years course of B.El.Ed will also able to take up this UPTET.
- Candidates of 2 years Diploma in Education or Special Education will also be considered eligible in terms of undertaking UPTET 2018 test
- With 50% of marks aggregation, both B.A and B.Sc graduates will also be eligible in terms of undertaking TET 2018 Test
Qualification of teachers to take Class VI-VIII: Primary Class Teachers
- Candidates have to secure 45% of minimum marks in D.Ed/B.A/B.Sc degrees in terms of undertaking this test. D.Ed/B.A/B.Sc courses are valid only for 2 years.
- Candidates can also appear in last year of D.Ed/B.A/B.Sc in terms of undertaking this test
UPTET TET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
- UPTET TET 2018 Hall ticket: pending
- UPTET TET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- UPTET TET 2018 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of UPTET TET 2018 form: pending\