BEEE 2018 – BHARATH UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM (BEEE):
BEEE is major entrance test which is popular among students of southern Indian and it is conducted in terms of admitting interested applicants in several engineering courses in various educational institutions of university. Applicants have to clear this examination, only then they are admitted directly in recognized colleges and universities in various places such as Chennai, Pondicherry and Ooty.
BEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Residents of India will be allowed to undertake BEEE 2018entrance test
- 17 years of minimum age qualification is obligatory to all desired candidates those who wish to take up BEEE test
- Candidates have to complete 12thstandard or they can study final year in 12th standard or they can wait for final year results, only then they are eligible to undertake BEEE 2018 Examination
- If candidates wanted to admit via lateral entry process, they must complete their B.Sc degree with Science discipline, only then they are permitted for undertaking this examination.
BEEE 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates can get application forms via post or via online or via offline or from direct premises
- During March month, candidates are viable to obtain application forms from the institute premises of Ooty, Pondicherry and Chennai or else candidates can get it through postal service and this request has to be sent to the direct institution along with Demand Draft and this is to be sent on behalf of this institution.
- Cost of application form:750 is the cost of application form and we have to download forms directly from the official website address of this institution. URL is www.bharathuniv.ac.in.
- Application form submission process:candidates must fill and submit application forms on or before the mid week of May month
- Examination will be held on the last week of May
- Candidates can expect this examination will be held in all important cities of all over India
- To avail results, candidates must loginto official website
BEEE 2018 Syllabus & Pattern:
- Only Multiple Choices of Objective type questions are asked in this test and for each question, 4 options are given. Questions will be asked only based on mandatory subjects such as English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- English is the medium of instruction
- Questions are asked only based on 12thstandard syllabus
- 180 minutes are given as exam duration totally
- Applicants are needed to attend all questions within allocated duration. As there is no extra time provided to candidates, they are instructed to attend examination within such duration
- Negative mark concept is applicable here in this examination
BEEE 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
- BEEE 2018 Hall ticket: pending
- BEEE 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- BEEE 2018 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of BEEE 2018 form: pending