The UGET examination of COMEDK is linked literally with Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges and this is an exclusive examination conducted to all interested candidates in the state of Karnataka. Students of all over India will be allowed to undertake the examination of COMEDK 2018. Selected candidates are given admission in several courses such as engineering, medical and dental professional degree courses and seats are given to all such candidates in various colleges and educational institutions of state.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria followed for COMEDK 2018 examination:
- Candidates have to complete their 12thstandard education and this is essential qualification of all aspiring candidates
- Candidates have to undertake several subjects as compulsory and they are such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
- Candidates of general category and special category will be applicable for different rules and regulations. Minimum marks criteria is applicable only to all reserved categories of candidates, as such candidates can just take up 40% of minimum scores. They are considered as special category candidates. General category candidates can just secure 45% of marks in terms of undertaking this test
- Only if candidates have studied from the concerned board of education, they will be able to undertake this examination
- Candidates are given several subjects as optional subjects and they are such as Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
- COMEDK UGET Examination is also applicable to all Diploma Candidates and they have to come up with 10thstandard completion
- If candidates have completed their 2 years of Diploma degree, they will be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking COMEDK examination.
- Here in this criterion, general category candidates have to come up with 50% of minimum marks whereas special category candidates have to take up the 45% of minimum marks in order to attend this test.
Related – COMEDK PG 2018
Question Paper Pattern of COMEDK UGET examination:
- Question paper ofCOMEDK UGET 2018 examination will be set with only objective kinds of questions
- Totally 120 numbers of questions will be asked in this test
- Candidates are examined in two sub divisions and they have to undertake two types of papers
- 60 questions are asked in Paper 1 and major subjects such as Physics and Chemistry are examined among all aspiring students
- Total duration will be 120 minutes will be here in this examination
- In Paper 2, candidates will be examined in major subject of Mathematics and totally 60 questions will be asked in this examination so total duration is 60 minutes
COMEDK UGET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
COMEDK UGET 2018 Hall ticket: pending
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of COMEDK UGET 2018 form: pending