DASA UG 2018- Direct Admission of Students Abroad UG(DASA UG):
DASA UG admission test is conducted for availing UG admission programmes in National Institute of Technology and even other centrally funded technical educational institutions are also involving in this.
Who can apply?
- Applicants those who born on or after first week of month of October will be considered as eligible to attend the test
- Aspirants have to complete their secondary education or any certified course from the university and accordingly candidates will be issued by the Indian government authorities as authentication.
Related – DASA 2018
Who are eligible?
- Applicants have to complete their qualifying education or they have to secure pass marks in their qualifying education
- Senior secondary educational qualification is also mandatory for anyone to choose the admission test or aspirants of any equivalent educational qualification from approved educational institutions under AIU – Association of Indian Universities.
- Applicants have to complete their studies based on the subject of Mathematics and Physics is also important subject
- Candidates should also undertake their studies based on related disciplines likely Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Biology
- Candidates are expected to achieve their studies with pass marks either in 11thor 12th standard
- 60% of aggregation in marks are mandatory or 6.5 CGPA out of 10 is also considered as mandatory
- Candidates those who appear in this admission test will have to complete their studies in related disciplines
- Candidates can wait for final year exam results till mid week of month of September
- Applicants have to come up with minimum marks of 1440 in SAT subjects
- Aspirants must complete their studies based on mathematics, chemistry and physics
- Test scores are sent to the college board
- We can download score cards from internet but they are not acceptable for any cause
- Candidates can take multiple attempts, accordingly SAT subject scores are sent to the MNIT Jaipur
- College Board USA is also undertaken as valid by everyone
- Merit list preparation is done by candidates and based on marks, they are sorted and their names are published in official websites
- Based on test scores, candidates are getting merit levels and exam is conducted after segregating it into several rounds such as Round 1, Round 2 and Round 3
- Foreign nationals and Persons of Indian origin can also attend the test
- Indian nationals those who study in abroad can also choose the respective exam
- Both online and offline submission is possible
DASA UG 2018-2019 Notifications & Important Dates
- DASA UG 2018 Hall ticket: will update
- DASA UG 2018 Admission Notifications & Prospectus: pending
- DASA UG 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
- DASA UG 2018 Exam date: pending
- DASA UG 2018 Results: pending
- Late date for submission of DASA UG 2018 form: pending