DASA 2018 – Direct Admission of Student Abroad(DASA):
Direct Admission of Student Abroad is shortly known as DASA and it is conducted by the MNIT in Jaipur. To admit candidates in engineering and architecture courses, DASA exam is conducted. DASA 2018 is conducted as the entry level test under the Ministry of Human Resource Management. Foreign students those who origin of India will also be getting admission in government related technical and engineering institutions. DASA Exam is held only for aspirers those who wish to take admission in IIIT, NIT and other government colleges. This entry level test is conducted on July month and application forms are available on the same month of June.
DASA 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants those who satisfy eligibility criterion will be getting seats through DASA entrance test.
- Indian nationalized candidates will be given preference who can come from abroad or even from India.
- Candidates must have definite qualification in any country
- Indian domiciled candidates those who are studying in abroad must need to complete their 10thand 12th standard even from outside of India
- Candidates must be born on or before 1st October 1990.
- Interested candidates must score pass marks in compulsory subjects such as Physics and Mathematics. It is added advantage such aspirants are needed to complete their education in several subjects’ likely bio-technology, chemistry, and computer science.
- Candidates are expected to secure 6.5 CGPA out of 10
DASA 2018 Application procedure:
Application form filling process is also needed to be done. DASA application form filling process can be done either via online or offline.
Follow the below steps:
- We have to refer the website address www.dasanit.org for collecting complete information regarding DASA 2018
- Candidates are encouraged to enter accurate details in application forms and incorrect application forms will lure to rejection
- Applicants have to give their personal and educational details in application forms
- Both 10thand 12th standard mark sheets are also considered as necessary
- Application form submission is the important process in which we need to be care in. We can even take print outs of filled application forms. We should sign in and get a copy even in a printed form. Print outs can be attached with further documents so we can use it for further reference
DASA 2018 Application fees:
$ 4300 is the application form fee and this is included with the tuition fee amount which is $ 4000. $ 300 is the levied as the registration fee amount. Candidates belong to SAARC country will be charged 50% which is equivalent to US $.
DASA 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
DASA 2018 Hall ticket: will update
DASA 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
DASA 2018 Exam date: pending
DASA 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of DASA 2018 form: pending
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 – Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (KARNATAKA PGCET):
KARNATAKA PGCET is an entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority and it is also supervised by the Central Post Graduation Admission Committee – CPGAC. KARNATAKA PGCET is conducted to all desired candidates in terms of persuading Post Graduate related courses such as MCA and MBA in various colleges and universities of state Karnataka. Candidates are helped through this entrance test, only if they have secured good marks in major disciplines, as this examination requires. Candidates are viable to persuade Post Graduate courses such as MCA and MBA in several colleges and universities in state Karnataka. Candidates can obtain good jobs with this score.
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Desired people can persuade Post Graduate courses such as MBA and MCA from various colleges and universities of state Karnataka.
- Even though both residents and non-residents of state Karnataka will be allowed to undertake this entrance test, high priority is given only to the residents of state Karnataka.
- Candidates must work hard and prepare for the examination. Anyone can refer previous year model question papers which will give clues to candidates
- Final merit is published by the Karnataka state
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Question Paper Pattern:
- Questions are having 4 options and we have to choose the right answer from given 4
- All are objective types of questions
- KARNATAKA PGCET is a combined test of four sections and details of regarding these 4 sections are given under this:
- General Reasoning and Intelligence
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative analysis
- Proficiency in English language
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates with UG degree completion or final year student of any UG degree or final year students waiting for their results are three categories of candidates those who can undertake KARNATAKA PGCET 2018
- If you want to take up MCA course, your Under Graduate degree must be BCA possibly
- Candidates must have studied from Karnataka School atleast for 7 years and this is what considered as eligibility criterion
- Candidates can apply for more than 1 course but they must fill all related details in application forms with full concern and care
- Candidates can use official website information in terms of downloading application forms and this is general process during June month.
- Application form submission process has to be done during July month or before July month.
KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
- KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Hall ticket: http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of KARNATAKA PGCET 2018 form: pending