Delhi CEE 2018: Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination (Delhi CEE)
Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination can be shortened as Delhi CEE and this is one of the most important educational institutions in Delhi. This is an entrance test considered as the gateway test to all aspiring students those who wanted to become best quality of engineering and so this is suitable test to all interested candidates of engineering stream of India. The University of Delhi is the authorizer of Delhi CEE 2018 examination. Candidates of Delhi region will be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking this examination but they must have passed their schooling in the school of Delhi government only then they are given admission to the first semester in BE courses of DCE. Selected candidates will be appointed in engineering courses in Delhi College of Engineering & NSIT – Netaji Subash Institute of Technology.
Along with education, students are given opportunities by means of booming academic activities and other neutral benefits in terms of joining in this educational institution. Students are supported by giving all essential facilities to them and they are insisted and encouraged to study on all disciplines under this educational institution. Only if faculty members are talented, they are given teaching opportunities in this institution.
Delhi CEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates those who completed their 17 years of age completion will be considered as suitable in terms of undertaking admission in the DCE or NSIT
- Candidates will have to follow age relaxation which is the minimum qualification of all eligible candidates and sometimes they are given special permission from Vice Chancellor.
- Age relaxation is also one of the important criteria to be followed by all aspiring candidates
- If Candidates fail to follow all eligibility criteria, they will be rejected
- Candidates with minimum 1 year shortage in their minimum age will be also be rejected and so they have to undertake this examination as serious test
- Candidates of India and as well as Foreign will be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking this examination and it is foremost important to complete their schooling in any college or university under the Delhi Government.
- 85% of seats are allocated to aspiring students and high priority is given to only Delhi candidates
- Other state candidates are applicable to minimum 15% seats
Delhi CEE 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
Delhi CEE 2018 Hall ticket: pending
Delhi CEE 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
Delhi CEE 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of Delhi CEE 2018 form: pending