DNB CET PG 2018 – Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET PG):
DNB CET PG is common entrance test to all eligible candidates and this can be expanded as Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test and by means of conducting this examination, interested candidates will be able to get admitted in various PG Courses and hence DNB CET examination will be conducted twice in every year.
The Diploma of Nationalized Board Centralized Entrance Test will be conducted in another name of NBE- National Board of Examination and this is an entrance test conducted to all interested students. With secured marks, candidates will be able to get admitted in several specialized courses of 6 years and only for the purpose of giving quality education to students, DNB CET 2018 examination will be conducted. DNB CET Examination will also be called as Computer Based Test – CBT and this is conducted to all students from the age of 15 to 21.
Eligibility to take DNB CET 2018 examination:
- Candidates must need to complete their MBBS degree and they have to come up with MBBS degree certificate or any other provisional pass certificate in terms of undertaking this examination and this qualification is verified among all candidates according to the provisions of Medical Council Act of India
- Candidates are needed to register their names in Medical Council of India or else submission process is also expected and they have to submit their provisional registration certificate in concerned administration in order to take up the test
- Among candidates, 1 year of Internship completion is also strictly verified
- Candidates those who wish to complete their internship will be considered as eligible and they are allowed to undertake this examination.
- In terms of getting admission, candidates have to complete their intern-ship program and this quality is checked among all candidates before they undertake admission, otherwise their application forms will be considered as not eligible.
Examination Pattern of DNB CET PG 2018 :
- DNB CET 2018 is an entrance examination and candidates are expected to clear this examination by means of securing pass marks. If so, they are given admission in any specialty courses or 6 years of MBBS course.
- Only objective types of questions will be asked in this examination
- For each question, 4 options are given
- Candidates have to choose the best one as suitable option from the given 4 options
- English is the major language and used as the medium of instruction to set question paper
- Students those who have attended this examination will be selected in terms of undertaking National Board of Examinations and this is conducted in a form of centralized counseling and this is suitable to all merit students
- Candidates have to clear the DNB-CET 2018 examination, only then they are allowed for counseling and hence they are admitted in seats and this is possible only in accredited colleges, hospitals and educational institutions
DNB CET PG 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
DNB CET PG 2018 Hall ticket: pending
DNB CET PG 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
DNB CET PG 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of DNB CET PG 2018 form: pending