Haryana PG Medical 2018:
With the acceptance of State Medical Council of Haryana, Haryana PG Medical test is conducted which is shortly known as AIPGMEE. 50% of seats are available under the state quota to get admission in MS or MD or Diploma programs. AIPGMEE is expanded as All India Medical Post Graduate Entrance Examination and this is considered as valid exam for availing diploma course admission. Diploma is an important program of 2 years course duration starts from the admission date to completion date of compulsory internship.
There is no PG medical entrance test advised by the exam administrators and 50% of seats are reserved under the state quota in approved medical colleges of state Haryana. This process is done on the basis of AIPGMEE mark sheet. National board of examination – NBE is the authorized board of examiner of the AIPGMEE entrance exam. Admission process is started during December month and 50% of seats are reserved under the quota in various approved government medical colleges in India except PG medical colleges of state Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
Selected applicants are getting admission in approved state Haryana medical colleges. You are prone to get admission in any MS or MD or Diploma programs available. We are needed to attend the AIPGMEE entrance exam essentially. Merit list preparation is done state level and this is possible only after the entrance exam completion. Admissions are also done in the same way.
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- MBBS degree holders can apply
- Candidates those who have provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from an authorized educational institution can also apply
- Applicants are expected to complete their qualifying education from approved colleges and other educational institutions of state Jammu and Kashmir and even state of Andhra Pradesh
- As per the provisions of Indian MCI Act, candidates are expected to complete their qualifying education and they are also needed to have permanent or provisions registration certificate of MBBS qualification which is issued by the MCI or state MCI
- Applicants are expected to complete atleast 1 year internship on or before the march month end of same proceeding year
- nbe.gov.in is the web link and we have to click on the site for collecting details related to the exam. Admission forms, exam notifications and latest updates are also spotted in the same web link.
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Hall ticket: will update
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Exam date: pending
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of Haryana PG Medical 2018 form: pending