HP CPMT 2018: Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test (HP CPMT)
Board of Himachal Pradesh University is the organizer of this examination called HP CPMT – Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test and this is important examination achieved in HPU Campus. All desired candidates can attend this test in terms of undertaking courses such as MBBS and BDS. Candidates with secured marks can able to get admission in all private or unaided medical and dental colleges/universities of state Himachal Pradesh. Candidates will be given priority only based on their marks secured in this examination. Candidates are given seats in all approved colleges and other educational institutions of state Himachal Pradesh. Selected Candidates will be given admission and they will be able to secure best scores in this CPMT Examination. This is highly competitive examination and candidates with best scores will be able to take up admission in HPU. Only candidates those who have secured good percentage of marks will be given seats.
HP CPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates have to complete their higher secondary education or any equivalent Examination under the board or educational institutions in India
- Candidates must study several subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum marks criterion: All General category candidates must need to secure atleast 50% of minimum marks and special or reserved category candidates must need to secure 40% of minimum marks and this criterion is only applicable to several categories such as scheduled category, scheduled tribe and physically challenged candidates.
- Candidates will be given English as an elective subject and candidates have to choose English as the medium of instruction in their HSC examination.
- Only if candidates satisfy their eligibility criteria, they will be allowed to undertake admission, yet they have to pass their HSC Examination which is considered as mandatory
- Only later then, candidates will become eligible for the first round of counseling.
- Candidates must need to complete their 17 years of minimum age and they should never exceed 25 years of upper age which is the upper age limitation of all candidates
The process to apply for the HP CPMT 2018 Examination:
- Candidates can avail syllabus details, exam pattern, question paper models, prospectus, application forms, exam dates, important time table and other important notifications regarding HP CPMT 2018Examination
- Candidates must fulfill their eligibility criteria in terms of moving for further level in HP CPMT Examination
HP CPMT 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
HP CPMT 2018 Hall ticket: pending
HP CPMT 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
HP CPMT 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of HP CPMT 2018 form: pending