IBF CAIIB 2018 – Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF-CAIIB): Admit card, Application Form, Syllabus
IIBF can be expanded as Indian Institute of Banking and Finance which is the prominent institution among all other institutions. This is very old financial institution with strong base of 84 years of service in this finance field. Nearly 677 other banks and financial institutions are granted memberships from this financial institution.
- Certified Associate of theIndian Institute of Bankers can be shortened as CAIIB and candidates must need to complete JAIIB in terms of undertaking CAIIB Examination
- In general candidates are examined by means of 2 major papers and both are compulsory in terms of undertaking and here in this, candidates will have to attend one subject as an optional.
- In CAIIB Examination, candidates are prescribed with 2 major papers as Compulsory Papers and they are such as Advanced Bank Management and Bank Financial Management
Who can take up the CAIIB 2018 Examination?
Candidates those who have completed their IIBF JAIIB 2018 Examination will be allowed to undertake CAIIB Examination.
Modes of Examination IIBF CAIIB 2018:
In IIBF CAIIB examination, candidates can choose feasible mode and it can be either online or offline mode. Candidates can choose either of these modes in terms of undertaking CAIIB Examination
Examination pattern of IIBF-CAIIB:
- 100 questions will be asked inIIBF CAIIB 2018 examination
- Only objective types of questions will be asked in this test
- Candidates will have to choose the right one as suitable option from the given 4 options
- For every right answer, 1 mark is awarded
- Total duration of this examination is 2 hours
- Candidates are needed to complete their examination within given duration of this examination
- Candidates have to secure atleast 50 marks out of 100 marks in this CAIIB test
- It is mandatory to secure 45% of marks in each subject and totally candidates are examined for 150 marks
- In CAIIB Examination, negative mark concept is also applicable
- Candidates are undertaking this examination only for several major reasons such as job promotion, salary increment and career growth.
Examination fees of IIBF-CAIIB:
Candidates have to pay Rs.3034 as the exam fees to IIBF-CAIB examination
Examination Centers of IIBF-CAIIB:
- Working place will be given as exam center to all candidates and so they will feel quite comfortable out of this examination. If it is not Okay, candidates can choose any other place as exam center
- Candidates can fix the same exam centers for the further levels
IIBF-CAIIB 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
IIBF-CAIIB 2018 Hall ticket: pending
IIBF-CAIIB 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
IIBF-CAIIB 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of IIBF-CAIIB 2018 form: pending