IIBF JAIIB – Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF-JAIIB):
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is the ancient institution and according to the Indian Companies Act, 1913 and under section 25, it was established in the year of 1928. IIB – Indian Institute of Bankers can also be known as IIBF and this is common among so many employees those who are working in IIBF. Over 4, 50,000 employees are working in IIBF and so this is presumed as the professional body of Banks. There are so many banks and financial institutions are holding membership under IIBF. Employees are helped through this institution and hence they become professionally qualified. Employees are given opportunity to lots of development programmes and this opportunity is given to all of them in terms of enhancing their knowledge level. With the major motto of giving opportunity in aiming professional excellence to all eligible candidates, IIBF plays its vital role. Supports of IIBF are registered in all sorts of operations and so lots of candidates are able to learn through “distance learning education”. Certified courses are also given to all interested and eligible candidates and before all that, candidates have to appear in this examination through which they will be able to increase their knowledge level along with skill set.
- IIBF JAIIB 2018examination is quite common among all employees and they are undertaking this examination as promotion by means of which they are able to obtain salary increment and career growth.
- IIBF is the important examination is conducted by dividing into 3 major papers and hence they are able to take up courses and subjects prescribed by the JAIIB Examiner.
- JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers and candidates have to choose the subjects as prescribed by the concerned institution
- Principles & Practices of Banking, Accounting & Finance for Bankers and Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking are several major subjects examined amongst all subjects
- Only employees of IIBF bank will be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking JAIIB examination
- Candidates will attend IIBF Examination even through Online & Offline modes
Examination pattern of IIBF JAIIB:
- In JAIIB Examination, 120 numbers of questions are asked
All are objective types of questions and along with this, candidates will be examined with half marks question, one mark question and two marks questions in IIBF JAIIB Examination
Related – IIBF CAIIB 2018
IIBF JAIIB 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
- IIBF JAIIB 2018 Hall ticket: pending
- IIBF JAIIB 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- IIBF JAIIB 2018 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of IIBF JAIIB 2018 form: pending
- IIBF JAIIB 2018 Exam Date: Pending
- IIBF JAIIB 2018 Mock Test: Pending
- IIBF JAIIB 2018 Registration: Pending
- IIBF JAIIB 2018 Hall Ticket: Pending
- IIBF JAIIB 2018 Hall Ticket Download: Pending