IIFT MBA 2018:
In 1963, India’s highly prestigious business school was established in the name of IIFT MBA and this is affiliated by the Indian government as an autonomous organization. This business schools was established mainly for helping candidates to improve their professionalism among India’s foreign trade. Human resources are well-developed by the country’s exports. Researches are conducted to generate, analyze and disseminate data for the industry. IIFT exam is an India level entrance test which is conducted as the common test. Eligible candidates are getting admission in full time MBA course of 2 years course duration. Admission is getting done at IIFT Delhi and as well as Kolkata.
Candidates’ marks will help them in getting admission and based on marks secured in qualifying education, candidates will be getting ranked. Seats availability is done on a FIFO basis – First Come First Serve. IIFT Exam is expected during November month every year, but application forms are issued even from the July month which will be ended up on the month of September. Marks secured in this qualifying exam will be considered as mandatory.
IIFT MBA 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Under Graduate degree holders will be eligible and they must have done their UG degree based on any discipline available. Candidates are expected to complete their programs only from recognized educational institutions in India which is the maximum qualification to appear for the IIFT MBA Exam
- Final year UG graduates can also apply for the test and they must come up with mark sheets and degree certificates by confirming the eligibility.
- Seats reservation is possibly done according to the rules of Indian government which will be subject to change.
- Candidates are expected to satisfy admission requirements prescribed by the institution which is different to dissimilar categories
- No age limitation is prescribed
- Admissions will be getting done based onGMAT scores and reservations are done for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs
IIFT MBA 2018 Registration & Fees:
- iift.edu is the website URL
- 1500 is charged to all general category candidates
- 750 is charged to all reserved category candidates
- USD 80 is charged to all foreign nationals, NRIs and Children of NRI candidates
- Anyone can pay application form fee paid either by VISA or Master or Credit card or Debit card.
- Once you have done DD, you will be allowed to get forms.
IIFT MBA 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
IIFT MBA 2018 Hall ticket: will update
IIFT MBA 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
IIFT MBA 2018 Exam date: pending
IIFT MBA 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of IIFT MBA 2018 form: pending