IIST 2018 – Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST):
Candidates will be examined in IIST and the examination called ISAT stands for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Admission Test. In Asia, IIST is the first space Institution. IIST 2018 Examination is also common those who wanted to get admission for B.Tech programmes. Examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE. Candidates will be attaining eligibility only after getting pass marks in this advanced entrance test.
- Anyone has to be aware of all entrance test and its notifications
- Candidates can collect admit cards from official website of this entrance test
- Candidates have to put their important details such as enrollment number and Date of Birth in concerned places in terms of downloading IIST 2018 Admit Cards
Candidates are able to get courses such as Undergraduate, Post graduate, Doctoral programmes in space science, Technology and Applications
- 20% of minimum marks are enough among all general category candidates and they are expected to secure atleast 5% of marks in each subject such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Special or reserved category candidates are given concession in marks, as they have to secure 18% of minimum marks, if they come from OBC categories.
- OBC category candidates have to atleast secure 4.5% of marks in each subject such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- 10% of marks relaxation is applicable only to the special category candidates likely SC or ST or PH (Physically Challenged). Candidates from such criteria can just secure 2.5% of minimum marks in each subject likely such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Undergraduate B.Tech Programmes
Candidates can obtain Under Graduate programmes in several disciplines such as Aerospace Engineering, Avionics and Physical Sciences.
B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering:
B.Tech is an Under Graduate program which has course duration of 4 years. Candidates are able to undertake all these programmes in several major disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering, including Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Sciences, and Space Dynamics. Candidates are also able to take up B.Tech program in other disciplines such as Flight Mechanics, Thermal and Propulsion, Aerodynamics, Structure and Design and Manufacturing Science.
B.Tech in Avionics:
Same like other B.Tech programmes, B.Tech in Avionics will also be an Under Graduate program. Candidates will be able to take up this program in various disciplines such as Electronics and Communications Engineering programmes. Sometimes candidates are able to undertake several advanced programmes such as Advanced Electronics in Digital Communication, Control Systems and Computer Systems used in Aerospace Systems.
IIST 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
IIST 2018 Hall ticket: pending
IIST 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
IIST 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of IIST 2018 form: pending