ILBS 2018 – Institute Of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Notification for DM & MCh Courses:
ILBS 2018 Examination is conducted by ILBS – Institute of Liver and Biliary Science and this is mainly conducted in terms of admitting eligible students in several major courses such as Medical Graduation and other related courses such as MCH, HPB, Surgery and DM Hepatology. These courses are related to Post Graduate courses and they are given in the Medical field.
ILBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates have to complete MBBS degree from approved colleges of any under Medical Council of India or from any other government.
- Candidates of final semester or final year qualifying examination with internship completion will be eligible in terms of taking up ILBS test
ILBS 2018 Application Form:
- Application forms are available in official website of ILBS and Website address is ilbs.in.
- Anyone can avail application forms either via online or offline and they can choose the most convenient mode in terms of availing application forms
- Examination fee will be Rs.2500
- To avail application forms from postal service, they have to send request along with DD payment of respective amount mentioned by the institution. DD payment has to be drawn in favor of educational institution
- Application forms must be filled with all details carefully and forms submission has to be done in keen
- Before March month, application forms submission must be done. Receipt of application form can be received during March month. If candidates fail to send their application forms before last date, they will be rejected
ILBS 2018 Examination Pattern:
- ILBS Examination will be conducted in the second week of July month by institution
- ILBS Examination is consisting of Objective Types of questions and for each question, 4 options are given
- Questions are asked for 70 marks
- Candidates are tested based on their subject knowledge and skillset and questions are asked for this
- After evaluating candidates and their eligibility, they will be admitted in Post Graduate degrees
- Only when candidates clear this examination, they are called for further counseling
- Applicants will be called for final interview and complete discussion is taken for this purpose only then they will be given respective concern
- Full freedom is given to candidates to ask all clarifications and queries from the respective panel members. Candidates can send Email and get further data regarding this test.
ILBS 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
- ILBS 2018 Hall ticket: http://www.ilbs.in/
- ILBS 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- ILBS 2018 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of ILBS 2018 form: pending