ISMU 2018 – Indian Schools of Mines University (ISMU):
Official website URL:
www.ismdhanbad.ac.in is the page URL of official website of ISMU.
- Candidates can come up with CAT 2018 Examination marks. Only merit candidates are given high preference in order to undertake MBA programmes of 2 years in ISMU institution.
- To apply for ISMU 2018 examination, candidates have to attend CAT Examination
- Candidates have to complete their Under Graduation or any other equivalent degree only from recognized educational institutions.
- General category candidates can secure 50% of minimum marks and reserved category candidates from SC or ST can come up with 45% of minimum marks.
- Candidates can also come from deemed university or they can obtain equivalent degree CGPA in this University Examination state or central legislature of India.
- Candidates those who are undertaking their final year will also be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking this examination. Candidates can be UG degree holder or they can get any other equivalent degree from recognized colleges or any other educational institutions.
Application form fees of ISMU 2018:
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 2000
- Special or Reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000
- Candidates can pay their fee payment in the favor of “Registrar, Indian Schools of Mines” and this amount should be payable at Dhanbad.
- Application form filling process has to be done with all particulars and submission has to be done on or before the last date. Candidates must send this filled application form on or before the last date specified by the examiner to the respective address as given below:
The deputy Registrar (Exam & Academic),
Indian Schools of Mines,
Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand
How to check results?
- Only candidates those who have matched their qualification and eligibility criteria will be asked for further level of submission
Important Dates of ISMU 2018:
- Candidates are able to download application forms from the link given in official websites. We can avail forms during the month of January
- Candidates have to fill all details and submit forms before the last week of February month
- GD round will be done only after the main exam and PI – Personal Interview will be conducted during the month of April
- During May month,ISMU 2018 declaration of MBA results will be available in official website
- During June month, Merit list of candidates will be published through official websites
ISMU 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
ISMU 2018 Hall ticket: pending
ISMU 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
ISMU 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of ISMU 2018 form: pending