JEE Main 2018 Examination – Joint Entrance Examination Main(JEE Main)
Full form of JEE is Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is quite popular and conducted as the national level entry level test. At the completion of JEE main exam, eligible candidates will be admitted in various engineering and technological programs. All private, government and funded educational institutions also approve the JEE Main exam. All NITs and IITs are approving JEE Main Exam. It is important to notice that the JEE Main 2018 Examination is conducted at the second stage.
At first stage JEE Main 2018 Examination is conducted only to the B.Tech programs. All aspiring students can attend this test for getting admission for B.Tech programmes in any of the NIT colleges and IIT colleges. We can call the 2nd stage JEE Exam as JEE advanced entrance test.
Who can attend the 2nd stage JEE advanced exam?
Candidates those who have qualified their 1st stage exam will be eligible for undertaking 2nd stage JEE advanced exam.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main:
- Candidates have to show their 10thstandard certificates as age proof
- General category candidates must be born on or after 1stOctober 1991 in order to attend the JEE Main Exam
- Scheduled category candidates, scheduled tribe candidates and physically challenged persons those who can have born on or after 1st October 1986 can attend the JEE Main Exam
- No age limitation is followed to JEE Main Exam aspirers.
- Age eligibility criterion is followed only to states Maharashtra and Odisha candidates. Interested candidates will have to follow the strict admission procedure and hence they will be selected in this state level exam
Eligible candidates have to secure minimum marks of 50% and accordingly they are able to apply for JEE Main Exam. Qualified candidates before the year of 2014 will be considered as eligible for the exam and they must qualify in the 2013’s exam, otherwise they are not eligible to apply for JEE Main Exam. Interested candidates have to appear in all 5 subjects as per the scheme of study. Selected applicants will have to attend atleast 3 attempts in order to clear JEE Main. According to the admission procedure, state Maharashtra and Odisha state residents will be considered to attend the state level test.
Application Form for JEE Main 2018
We can refer official website of JEE Apex Board during 1st week of November month.
JEE MAIN 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
JEE MAIN 2018 Hall ticket: will update
JEE MAIN 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
JEE MAIN 2018 Exam date: pending
JEE MAIN 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of JEE MAIN 2018 form: pending