JKCET 2018 – Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test(JKCET) :
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test is a common medical entrance test and this is conducted for millions of candidates every year. Whoever can apply for JKCET test because this is the state level examination conducted for the main purpose of providing admission in various medical programmes available in well-known and reputed educational institutions across states of Jammu and Kashmir. JKCET test is conducted for all aspirants and they can collect details likely eligibility criteria of JKCET, dates’ information, age limitation and other details through JKCET official websites.
JKCET 2018 Medical Exam Details:
- Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test Medical is the name of the examination
- We can call this exam as JKCET Medical Exam which is conducted as the state level test
- The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations – BOPEE is the authorized board of JKCET
Candidates have to apply via online and the process of applying will remain opened only till the month of March. JKCET is the important entry level test which is conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. All these tests are acknowledged using the common name of BOPEE 2018.
JKCET 2018 Seats Reservation:
- 50% of seats are reserved totally to all general category candidates
- For reserved category candidates 50% of seats are reserved
JKCET Exam is conducted only on the May month. We can apply before May.
JKCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- To undertake JKCET, candidates must be permanent residents of states Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidates must score pass marks in their 12thstandard education with essential subjects likely English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates are expected to secure pass marks in all these subjects.
- Candidates are expected to come up with 50% of minimum marks in their 12thstandard subjects. Essentially they must have completed their studies in Physics, English, Chemistry and biology.
- Scheduled category candidates have to secure 40% of minimum marks
JKCET 2018 Application form:
- We should refer the website address in terms of collecting details about JKCET exam and the web address is www.jakbopee.org.
- We should use the web links to download application forms and we can have contact numbers, email IDs, name, DOB and further details of JKCET Exam
- Payment can be generated using online Bank Challan of Jammu & Kashmir Bank or we can precede this through HDFC Bank. Payment has to be done only at Jammu and Kashmir bank branches.
JKCET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
JKCET 2018 Hall ticket: will update
JKCET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
JKCET 2018 Exam date: pending
JKCET 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of JKCET 2018 form: pending