JUEE 2018 admission test is conducted on behalf of Jagan Nath University and application forms are invited for candidates in terms of applying. Anyone can avail prospectus along with admission forms as a package. Admission forms remain opened for availing admission for several Under Graduate and Post Graduate related programmes. Since strict admission process is handled among everyone, anyone has to give complete importance to the respective admission test. Candidates are viable to apply for the test directly for which they have to make sure whether they have qualified in all different aspects. Initially they must need to come up with qualifying education and accordingly they can apply directly to the JUEE’s entrance or qualifying test. Hence they are sent for the Personal Interview session. Separate selection procedure is handled among everyone and candidates have to check whether they are eligible to avail selected UG or PG courses from JUEE.
JUEE 2018 Admission Process:
- For the faculty of management programmes: Candidates will be eligible for B.Com and BBA related programmes. Both are Under Graduate programmes and so candidates must need to complete their qualifying education with the system of 10 + 2 years of completion in their previous educational qualification. To achieve course admission in any of Post Graduate courses such as MBA HR, MBA Finance, MBA IT and M.Com, candidates have to complete their Under Graduate based on related disciplines which is must for them.
- Once we have completed application forms with complete details, we can click on submit button. Whenever we are needed some details, we have to re-login using our personal information. At the time of registration, we need to make the payment via online
- At the end of task completion, we will be receiving the receipt of acknowledgement for the fee payment
JUEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates those who have completed BBA program must be qualified with 12thstandard education for 12 years and the system of 10 + 2 has to be followed, accordingly qualified candidates are getting education of PG for 3 years of course duration. Essentially candidates must be Under Graduate degree holder. BBA must be the valid Under Graduation, even though candidates of equivalent degree qualifications are allowed for the admission to MBA programmes
- To avail admission in B.Com for the course duration of 3 years, candidates have to come up with 12thstandard as qualifying education and 12 years completion is mandatory. Fee amount of Rs. 16, 500 is charged per semester.
JUEE 2018-2019 Notifications & Important Dates
- JUEE 2018 Hall ticket: will update
- JUEE 2018 Admission Notifications & Prospectus: pending
- JUEE 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
- JUEE 2018 Exam date: pending
- JUEE 2018 Results: pending
- Late date for submission of JUEE 2018 form: pending