Karnataka SLET 2018: Karnataka State Level Eligibility Test (Karnataka SLET)
Karnataka SLET is familiarly known as KSET which is conducted by the Nodal Agency of Mysore. University of Mysore is situated in Mysore and it is declared as the Nodal Agency by UGC of New Delhi. Since Karnataka SLET 2018 is conducted in terms of checking capability of all eligible candidates and then they are estimated as suitable teachers or lecturers or assistant professors in all affiliated colleges and other educational institutions of state Karnataka. Based on score levels of candidates, they are placed as lectures or assistant professors in various private and government colleges of state Karnataka.
Eligibility Criteria of KSET:
- Candidates have to persuade Post Graduate degree because PG degree is compulsory to all candidates those who wanted to get lecturer or assistant professor posts in all affiliated colleges and universities
- General category candidates have to secure 55% of minimum marks whereas reserved category candidates can secure 50% of minimum marks. Several categories such as SC, ST, PH, PWD-VH, I, IIA, IIIA and IIB considered as special categories
- Candidates have to secure good scores and they can write this test up to “n” numbers of times
- In terms of undertaking this test, candidates must need to pass or clear their Post Graduate examination. With secured marks, candidates are given direct appointment as lecturers or assistant professors in all affiliated colleges and universities of state of Karnataka
- Candidates with minimum percentage of marks can apply for this test and candidates are presumed to maintain their minimum percentage level in their Post Graduate degree whereas reserved candidates are given 5% of marks relaxation in their total marks.
- Only if candidates have completed Post Graduate degree with related subjects of SLET, they are considered as eligible to undertake this test. Otherwise candidates have to take up examinations likely UGC-NET and UGC-CSIR NET.
- Only after strict verifications of their necessary documents, candidates are given admission cards
Mode of Payment and fee structure followed by the Karnataka SLET:
- Cost of application forms:General category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 in terms of availing application forms and special category candidates have to pay Rs. 800 as examination fee and this is applicable to several categories of candidates such as Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB categories. Another classified candidates will be belonging to categories such as Cat-I,SC,ST,PWD(VH/PH) and they have to pay Rs. 500 as the examination fee
- Candidates those who fail to pay examination fee on or before last date will be remitted late fee and this must be done on or before last date specified by the board of examination. Late fee amount is Rs.100 and candidates have to submit this fee amount after the last due date of their examination fee
Karnataka SLET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
- Karnataka SLET 2018 Hall ticket: pending
- Karnataka SLET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- Karnataka SLET 2018 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of Karnataka SLET 2018 form: pending