KIITEE Medical 2018:
KIITEE Medical or KIMS UG Medical is quite popular test which is conducted as the Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences and this is an UG medical exam. Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) is an affiliated educational institution under KIIT University. Candidates wanted to increase their experience and expertise by means of KIITEE Medical test. There are two wings maintained for Hospital and Medical College. Only MBBS and MD programs are available in medical college and we can avail MBBS at the UG level. Yearly 100 students are taken in MD courses at PG levels inside the college. Very good academic records are maintained by this reputed institution. Highly dedicated and experienced team of professors, scientists and clinicians are also maintained inside the institution to educate students in the health care regard. Only approved courses are available under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare approved by MCI in India. Nearly 21 departments are maintained inside this medical college and they provide the best treatment and preventing remedies from all human diseases and sometimes maternity care is also provided.
Application form filling and submission process:
- We need to precede this process by means of filling application forms with essential details. We have to use to achieve this process either using blue pen or black pen
- Aspirants have to paste their photo of passport sized which was taken recently and they have to stick this photo on the top of form.
KIITEE Medical 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must possess Indian nationality
- Candidates of MBBS degree qualification from affiliated medical colleges in India and also from foreign educational institutions will be getting priority according to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956
- Candidates are expected to complete the registration process from MCI or from any other state medical council
- Candidates must complete the rotating internship essentially which is the major eligibility criterion
- Candidates will be considered only if they have passed their final year of qualifying education.
- Aspirants are needed to complete their MBBS degree or foreign medical degree from approved colleges by MCI
- Candidates are expected to complete 12 months rotating internship or practical training, otherwise they are not considered as eligible
- Full registration process must be getting done on or before the particular date during month of March
- Candidates are needed to submit several documents as evidence at the time of counseling session
KIITEE MEDICAL 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
KIITEE MEDICAL 2018 Hall ticket: will update
KIITEE MEDICAL 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
KIITEE MEDICAL 2018 Exam date: pending
KIITEE MEDICAL 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of KIITEE MEDICAL 2018 form: pending