KMAT 2018 – Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT):
KMAT can be expanded in other form as Karnataka Management Aptitude Test and this is a common Entrance Test. KMAT is conducted by the association KPPGCA – Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association. Within this KPPGCA Association, nearly 169 member institutions are adjoined together. KMAT is the common entry level test among all interested students, hence they are eligible to undertake this examination in terms of getting admission to PG MBA programs. Eligible students must come up with marks in terms of moving further and then they are given admission in suitable Post Graduate Level of MBA programmes in the Private B-Schools. In terms of undertaking KMAT 2018 test, Kerala aspirants can undertake this and yearly 9000 candidates will be able to attend this test.
KMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be completed their Under Graduate degree from recognized colleges or universities or any othereducational institution
- Candidates have to secure minimum percentage of 50% and with this score, candidates will be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking KMAT Examination
Examination Pattern of KMAT:
- Only objective types questions will be asked in KMAT Examination
- Question paper will vary depends upon the course selection and it will vary based on course selection MBA, MCA and PGDM
- In general candidates are examined based on several subjects such as Language Comprehension, Basic Aptitude and Mathematical Skills
- In each subject, 40 questions will be asked and in this order, KMAT Examination question paper has 120 numbers of objective type questions.
Fee details for availing application forms:
- Candidates those who wish to undertake admissions in either MBA or MCA should pay the amount levied and It will be Rs. 700 exactly
- Candidates are presumed to pay an amount of Rs.1000, if they wanted to undertake either MBA or MCA
KMAT 2018 Application Form Submission process of KMAT:
- Candidates are expected to secure correct procedure and then they have to fill all details and submit application forms on or before last date specified by the examiner
- Candidates have to fill up their name of candidates in a specific area and then only they are given admission in concerned schools or colleges and certificate will be given only after they have secured pass marks in this examination
- Candidates should mention their DOB in format of DD/MM/YYYY and complete address has to be given as like communication address.
KMAT 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
KMAT 2018 Hall ticket: pending
KMAT 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
KMAT 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of KMAT 2018 form: pending