MAH MCA CET 2018:
MAH MCA CET is a common entry level test and this is conducted to all aspirants in order to build their career smoothly in the field of computer. Candidates will be able to get admission and lead the smooth career ahead in all leading institutes of State of Maharashtra. All popular educational institutions in the state of Maharashtra must be fully recognized.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH MCA CET 2018
No upper age limitation is followed among candidates and we don’t need to get qualified with specific program in order to appear for the MAH MCA CET 2018 test.
- Candidates have to come up with aggregation of 50% and this is considered as eligible for all general category candidates.
- Reserved category candidates will have to come up with 45% of minimum marks and they have to be Bachelor or Master Degree holder based on any discipline from recognized educational institutions of India.
- Candidates must have studied mathematics as a mandatory subject in their 12thstandard or they can pass atleast 3 years of UG degree program in any discipline.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear with their PG degree based on any discipline but they must obtain their qualifying education only from recognized educational institutions of state Maharashtra.
- Candidates with BCA or B.Sc educational qualification can attend the test. They must complete these programmes based on the discipline of Information Technology or else they can be a B.Sc degree holder with the Computer Science discipline.
Syllabus for MAH MCA CET 2018:
- MAH MCA CET Examination syllabus is set with several major subjects such as Mathematics, General Aptitude and Computer Literacy.
General Aptitude Segment:
There are so many segments divided the general aptitude and they are such as English comprehension, vocabulary, logical reasoning, High school math and verbal skill.
We can divide the mathematics into several segments and they are given under below:
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Set theory and function
- Set relations and mappings
This is the main section in MAH MCA CET. Candidates are needed to increase their skill level based on these subjects given above and MAH MCA CET 2018 Test is mainly conducted for this cause.
Computer Science Segment:
- Assembly language
- Computer architecture
- Representation of data
- Programming in C.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- All questions are objective modeled questions
- MAH MCA CET Test is conducted for the total duration of two-and-a-half-hour.
- MAH MCA CET Test is conducted for the total marks of 200
- Questions will be asked only based on above subjects and negative marking is also schemed in MAH MCA CET Test.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
MAH MCA CET 2018 Hall ticket: will update
MAH MCA CET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
MAH MCA CET 2018 Exam date: pending
MAH MCA CET 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of MAH MCA CET 2018 form: pending