MP MET 2018 – Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test (MP MET):
MP MET can be otherwise known as Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test and MP TET is the main examination conducted among all interested candidates. Such categories of candidates are given immense priority and they are able to undertake admissions in various MBA programs in colleges of state Madhya Pradesh.
MP MET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates of Under Graduate degree completion will have to come up with 50% of marks aggregation and they will be allowed to attend this test as per their desired manner, only if they have secured good scores
- If candidates completed their Post Graduation, they have to secure 50% of marks aggregation in terms of moving further
- Special category or reserved category candidates, especially from several categories such as SC, ST, OBC and PH will also be given great importance and they are given 10% if marks concession so they are considered as eligible. Such categories of candidates have to come up with 40% of minimum marks inMP MET 2018 test
- Physically challenged candidates are also given such concession in their marks
- Candidates of course completion or awaiting for their final year results will also be allowed to undertake NMIMS NMAT Test and they have to get admission only after clear all examinations of their qualifying education.
- Diploma degree holders are also given marks concession and they are also given same like special category candidates and it is 5% of marks concession in their marks.
- Candidates from special or reserved category candidates will also applicable to avail such specialized courses
- Candidates have to make sure whether they are attaining their eligibility level or not
Application Form Submission via online:
- nic.in and www.mponline.gov.in are website addresses of MP MET test and candidates have to click on these website URLs in terms of moving further
- Candidates will be able to collect important notifications, exam pattern, question paper models, subject or syllabus details, hall tickets & admit cards and results by means of clicking on this link respectively
- Candidates have to pay respective amount as per prescribed by this educational institution and candidates will have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 50 through online as service charges
- Candidates can even pay this respective amount through Credit card or any other feasible options from using authorized Kiosks of mponline
MP MET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
MP MET 2018 Hall ticket: pending
MP MET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
MP MET 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of MP MET 2018 form: pending