NIBM 2018 – National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM):
In year of 1969, NIBM was established and it is the nationalized institution founded by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). NIBM is located in the city of Pune and it is affiliated by Pune University which has the major aim of bringing more talents from candidates and by this way they are tested whether they have knowledge in management related subjects. This examination on candidates will bring more subject knowledge in management related studies. Candidates are evaluated strictly so only skilled candidates will secure good marks and then they are admitted in 2 years of management courses. NIBM is ancient and popular educational institution among students so suitable students will get admission in this remarkable institution.
NIBM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Only residents of India can apply for NIBM entrance test
- Under Graduate degree completion is also mandatory so that they can apply
- Candidates of final year graduation will also be allowed to take up test but they must come up with eligible scores, otherwise they will not be admitted
- Candidates those who have completed their 21 years of age will be allowed to take up test and they must attend CAT Examination compulsorily
- 60% minimum marks are required in terms of attaining eligibility in this test
- If Candidates secure good scores, they are admitted only in recognized colleges under UGC or AICTE
- Candidates can receive all notifications and latest updates using official website and they can approach official websites directly in September month
- Under Graduate degree marks of all applicants are estimated and they are given admission only based on this
NIBM 2018 Application Form
- Official websites address maintained by NIBM is nibmindia.org. Candidates can refer this website in terms of availing all details. Only during months of November and December, candidates are viable to obtain application forms
- Anyone can send request and obtain forms but DD has to be made with respective amount and amount must be done in favor of institution which is payable at the Pune city
- Cost of Application Form: Rs. 1250 is the cost and candidates must remit the payment in any form and avail application forms
- Application form submission has to be done properly and candidates must fill all details required. Submission has to be done along with all necessary documents on or before last date.
- If candidates secure good scores, they are shortlisted based on that. It is compulsory to all candidates to attend CAT examination
- Candidates will be called for further round which is Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
NIBM 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
- NIBM 2018 Hall ticket: nibmindia.org
- NIBM 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- NIBM 2018 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of NIBM 2018 form: pending