NIMHANS 2018 – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS):
NIMHANS is a common entrance test conducted to all Post Graduate candidates and this is conducted by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences renowned Psychiatry and Neuroscience Institute. Candidates those who wanted to undertake admission in Post Graduate courses will be able to attend this entrance examination. This examination will be conducted only on the month of March month every year.
How to avail NIMHANS 2018 Application Forms?
- Candidates can choose both online or offline
- Candidates can avail complete information from the prospectus and if they wish to collect more information, they have to click on links available in official websites and those are maintained for various aspects such as examination center details, procedures of application forms, courses offered by the Institutions, syllabus, counseling details, fee structure and other useful information from the brochure.
- Fellowship Ph.D courses – 8 seats
- External fellowship Ph.D courses – 2 seats
- ICMR fellowship courses – 5 seats
- Super specialty courses – 20 seats
- MD candidates – 22 seats
- DPM course – 9 seats
- fellowship in Psychological Support Disaster Management & Fellowship in Psychiatric Rehabilitation – 8 + 2 seats
- Phil candidates in Clinical Psychology – 21 seats
- Phil applicants in Psychiatric Social Work – 21 seats
- Phil in Neurophysiology – 2 seats
- Phil in Biophysics – 3 seats
- Phil in Neurosciences – 4 seats
- Phil in Masters in Public Health – 5 seats
- Sc in Psychiatric Nursing – 9 seats
Courses availability in NIMHANS 2018:
- DM degree:This degree is available in several specialties such as Neuroradiology, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Neuroanaesthesia
- Degree:You can avail Ch degree in specialty of Neurosurgery
- MD Degree: specialty of Psychiatry is the only possibility
- Phil Degree:Candidates can avail M.Phil in several specialties such as Biophysics, Neurophysiology, Clinical Psychology, Neurosciences and Psychiatric Social Work
- Sc Degree:Anyone can degree is available only in the specialty of Psychiatric Nursing
- Diploma Degree:DPM is a Diploma degree available in the specialty of Psychiatry.
- Fellowship specialization: Candidates can avail fellowship from this institution and only in the specialty in Psychosocial Support Disaster Management & Psychiatric Rehabilitation. Post Doctoral Fellowship in several disciplines is also available to all aspiring candidates.
NIMHANS 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
NIMHANS 2018 Hall ticket: pending
NIMHANS 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
NIMHANS 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of NIMHANS 2018 form: pending