OJEE 2018 – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE):
OJEE – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a centralized test in the state Odisha and it is conducted by the state government on behalf of interested students. Based on marks secured in this examination, they are given admissions and so OJEE serve as gateway for getting admissions in several government, management, private and engineering related educational institutions in the state Odisha. Candidates those who wanted to persuade Engineering Degree will also be able to take up this test and they have to attend another examination called All India Common Medical Entrance Test.
- Along with application forms, we can even avail prospectus as a set
- We have to make payment via DD or using any other options in terms of obtaining application forms
- Different category of candidates are charged payment in differently and we have to make sure whether we are paying the concerned amount
Courses obtainable from OJEE Marks:
MBBS, M. Tech, MCA, MBA, M. Pharm, BDA, PDCM and PGDM are several major courses obtainable from marks secured in OJEE Examination
Eligibility for taking the OJEE Test:
- To attend OJEE test, higher secondary quality is compulsory
- It is also possible to all Diploma holders to attend OJEE Test
- OJEE test is for all candidates those who have completed their Under Graduate degree
- Candidates those who have completed their Post Graduation will also be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking OJEE test
- Questions will be asked based on several major subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and this is applicable to all Engineering students. Medical students are also able to attend this test and they are mainly examined based on subject called Mathematics instead they are also conducted based on the subject called Biology
Who will take up the OJEE?
Yearly 3 lakhs of students are able to undertake OJEE 2018 test and they are given lots of encouragements from the school of Odisha Higher Secondary Education Council which can be any of Odisha CBSE Schools and Odisha ISC Board Schools.
- Based on scores secured in the JEE Main Examination in Odisha, candidates are given consideration and admission also
- Candidates must given high preference to scores secured in JEE Main Examination and 60% weight-age should be given in this test, only rest of 40% of weight-age is enough on 12thstandard examination marks
OJEE 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
OJEE 2018 Hall ticket: pending
OJEE 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
OJEE 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of OJEE 2018 form: pending