RMAT 2018 – Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT):
RMAT – Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test and this is common entry level test conducted to all aspiring candidates of state Rajasthan and this is conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University. Yearly once RMAT 2018 Examination is conducted and eligible candidates are given admission, only if they have secured concerned marks in the 2 years of MBA program. Through this test, candidates are checked based on their General Skills and Aptitude and RMAT Examination is an approved test by nearly 142 colleges and marks secured in this examination are accepted by all aspiring candidates and only then they are given admission in 2 years of MBA course.
http://www.rtu.ac.in/ is the official website address of RMAT Examination. We have to click on this link in terms of collecting necessary details such as notifications, exam pattern, question paper models, hall tickets, admit cards and results regarding RMAT Examination.
RMAT Examination will be held on the May month every year.
RMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must complete their Under Graduate degree only from recognized private or government colleges or universities or any other educational institutions.
- Candidates have to come up with minimum percentage of marks and this detail is checked thoroughly in terms of let them allow to further level
- Candidates can avail all important and necessary details from official websites of concerned college or university
- Minimum aggregation:Candidates have to secure 50% of minimum marks in terms of undertaking eligibility to move to further level
- OBC category candidates must secure 45% of minimum marks and especially candidates of scheduled category candidates and Scheduled Tribe candidates
- Final year students will also be able to undertake admission and they must need to secure pass marks in this test
- Rajasthan Residents with son or daughter of Bonafide Resident will also be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking this test
- Candidates are expected to study for minimum 5 years from recognized institutions of state Rajasthan and this is the maximum qualification of all such candidates in terms of moving further to attend the RMAT Examination
- Only objective types of questions will be asked
- Candidates are examined by 200 numbers of questions
- 4 options are given to each question and candidates are needed to choose the best option from the given 4
- Total duration of RMAT Examination will be 150 minutes
- Negative mark concept is also applicable in RMAT Examination
- Medium of instruction will be English
RMAT 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
RMAT 2018 Hall ticket: pending
RMAT 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
RMAT 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of RMAT 2018 form: pending