RTET 2018 – Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test (RTET):
According to the Government of Rajasthan, Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted strictly and candidates have to obey all rules and regulations including of all other formalities of Central Regulating Authorities. To find the eligibility of all candidates, the examination of RTET is conducted and students are recruited as of primary school teachers and upper primary school teachers under various schools of state Rajasthan. Notifications are given to all aspiring applicants and all these restrictions are given by the Department of School Education of State Rajasthan that is directed by the Rajasthan Government. Hence, RTET is an important examination for all aspiring candidates, they are able to become eligible teacher with B.Ed qualification.
- Teachers those who are eligible to take up classes from the 1ststandard to 5th standard will be considered as eligible become primary school teachers whereas upper primary levels of teachers will be able to undertake classes from the standard 6 to standard 8.
RTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- HSC qualification is must
- Candidates have to secure 45% of minimum marks
- Candidates those who are undertaking their final year in 2 years Diploma Course or 4 years of UG B.E.El.Ed or 2 years of D.E.Sc will also be considered as eligible in terms of applying this examination
- Candidates those who have completed B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed will also be considered as eligible in terms of applying this test and they must have secured minimum marks of 50%
Upper Primary Level:
- Candidates those who have B.A or B.Sc or any other equivalent qualification will also be considered as eligible
- Candidates those who come up with qualifications of any likely D.Ed or B.A or B.Sc will also be considered as eligible, if they have secured atleast 45% of minimum marks as aggregation
- Candidates those who are undertaking final year of B.Ed will also be eligible or they can even complete their B.Ed qualification or any other senior secondary qualification but candidates are expected to secure 50% of aggregation in marks will be considered necessary to undertake RTET 2018 Exam
- Candidates those who are studying final year in 4 years of courses such as B.El.Ed or BA or B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed or B.Ed with discipline of Special Education will also be considered and they have to come up with 50% of aggregation marks which is considered as compulsory.
- Candidates with course completion of any likely B.El.Ed or BA or B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed or B.Ed in Special Education will also be considered as eligible. Candidates have to secure 50% of aggregation marks as compulsory.
RTET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
RTET 2018 Hall ticket: pending
RTET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
RTET 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of RTET 2018 form: pending