SPMVV PGCET 2018:
SPMVV PGCET is an entry level test conducted for admitting female candidates in various Post Graduate courses based on several disciplines such as Arts, Science and Humanities. SPMVV PGCET is expanded as Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test which is a popular test. Interested candidates will have to start the form filling process. Application form filling process should be done only on month of March. This is an important exam conducted yearly once on behalf of Sri Padmavathi Women University.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants have to complete atleast 21 years of minimum age in order to apply for the exam.
- Admission is done in any branch situates in three regions such as Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Rayalaseema.
- Admission process is done in the ratio of 42:36:22. SPMVV PGCET examination is held only on May month.
Ways to generate results information:
Candidates wish to collect results information using available modes. Online is the best mode. Valid ranking process is also done even via online.
Related – PGCET 2018
SPMVV PGCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates those who have studied their UG degree qualification or equivalent educational qualification from approved educational institutions or universities can apply for SPMVV PGCET 2018 exam
- 55% of aggregation is considered as mandatory
- 21 years of age will be eligible for undertaking SPMVV PGCET exam
- Final year degree undertakers can also attend the test
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Application form:
- spmvv.ac.in is the web link and we have to visit this website address for achieving the registration process
- Interested candidates should provide their personal details and qualification
- You have to upload your recent passport size photographs in reserved places and along with this, we have to attach signature which is the right process to fill and submit filled forms on or before last dates
- Application form fees are charged which we can pay through credit card or debit card or through Demand Draft
- Payment must be done through Demand Draft in favor of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University) which is situated in Tirupati and the payment has to be payable at Tirupati.
- SPMVV PGCET 2018 application forms are available on official website or we can procure forms also by purchasing with DD payment
- Processed application forms must need to be submitted on or before last dates
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Hall ticket: will update
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Exam date: pending
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of SPMVV PGCET 2018 form: pending