UPPGMEE 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Entrance Examination (UPPGMEE):
UPPGMEE can be expanded as Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Entrance Examination and this major examination is conducted among all interested students in terms of giving them admission in various courses such as PG, MS, MD, Diploma and MDS courses. UPPGMEE 2018 examination is conducted and administered by King George’s Medical University of Lucknow and admissions are given in the PG programs of Master of Surgery – MS, Master of Dental Surgery – MDS courses and Doctor of Medicine – MD. This is the common and state level Post Graduate examination conducted among all applicants and so Candidates must obtain their degree qualification only from the approved educational institution or college or university in terms of moving further.
http://kgmu.edu.in/ and http://www.kgmu.org/ are official website addresses of UPPGMEE.
How to apply?
- Applicants can use either online or offline mode in terms of applying this test
- The cost of application form is Rs. 1800. Candidates have to make this payment through Axis bank Branch or also through Allahabad branch and candidates have to pay Rs. 50 as Transaction charges.
- After paying the initial payment first, candidates can able to focus on other aspects and form submission can be done accordingly
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can use the credit card payment
- Candidates can also use debit card to pay respective amount
- Candidates can avail application forms via online during 1stweek of month of February
- Forms submission has to be done during 1stweek of March month and candidates can send their payment via cash also
- Candidates can also do application forms submission during 2ndweek of March month and this process has to be done professionally
- Candidates can use credit card payment mode and only till the form submission process could be done via online and it has to be done till 1stweek of March month
- Candidates should download their admit cards during 2ndand 3rd week of march month
- During 3rdand 4th week of March, Entrance Examination will be conducted
- Results are published during the last week of March month
- 1stcounseling session will be conducted between 3rd and 4th weeks of April
- 2ndcounseling will be conducted during May
Question paper Pattern:
- This is objective modeled types of question paper
- In general 180 questions are asked in this test
- For each question, 4 options are given
UPPGMEE 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
UPPGMEE 2018 Hall ticket: pending
UPPGMEE 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
UPPGMEE 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of UPPGMEE 2018 form: pending