UPUMCWA 2018 Exam:
UPCMET is the state level exam which is conducted as the Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test by the state Uttar Pradesh Unaided medical colleges’ welfare association – UPUMCWA. UPCMET is conducted as the state level exam every year. Only eligible candidates can undertake UPCMET Exam and mainly eligible candidates of private medical colleges of state Uttar Pradesh. UPCMET 2018 application forms are obtainable online during November month. On the basis of performance of all candidates, they are selected and allowed to attend the UPCMET 2018 exam.
UPUMCWA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum marks percentage for general category candidates will be 50% and candidates must come up with minimum marks in terms of undertaking UPCMET test. Interested candidates are needed to study essential subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Scheduled category candidates mainly from SC or ST will have to score atleast 45% of minimum marks
- Active applicants those who have followed eligibility criterion will be considered as eligible to attend the UPCMET Exam
- All candidates those who appear in UPCMET Exam will be considered as eligible
- Indian domiciled candidates will be allowed to attend the test of UPCMET or they can apply directly. Candidates will be checked thoroughly to make ensure whether they have Indian nationality
- Candidates are expected to pass their 17 years of age in terms of applying for UPCMET exam and this eligibility criterion is decided from the previous year records
Application Form for UPCMET 2018:
During November month, candidates can collect their application forms and they can apply either via online or offline after received latest updates and official notifications.
How to apply?
- If you are interested in collecting application forms via offline, you have to procure forms along with information prospectus for the amount of Rs. 1000. This complete kit is available in the cash counter of UPCMET institution.
- Another way to avail application forms via offline is utilizing the postal services. You should pay the amount of Rs. 1000 in form of DD and collect your form kit also via post easily on time.
- If you wanted to avail forms via official websites, you have to make the payment in form of DD and the respective amount will be Rs. 1000 which must be done in favor of UPUMCWA. Amount is payable at Bareilly at above mentioned address and this is the best way of online procurement process.
UPUMCWA 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
UPUMCWA 2018 Hall ticket: will update
UPUMCWA 2018 Application Form & online Application Form: pending
UPUMCWA 2018 Exam date: pending
UPUMCWA 2018 Results: pending
Late date for submission of UPUMCWA 2018 form: pending