VITMEE – VIT Masters Entrance Examination can be otherwise known as VITMEE and this is conducted by the authorized examiner of VIT University and this is common and major examination conducted among all interested students in terms of giving admissions in various programmes, especially they are placed in important M.Tech programmes available in VIT University. This prominent educational institution is situated in Vellore and Chennai Campuses. Candidates are admitted in this VIT campus through VITMEE Examination. Candidates will be able to approach with GATE scores and this institution permits fully and avail admissions in M.Tech courses in VIT Educational institution.
VITMEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian domiciled candidates are allowed to attendVITMEE 2018 Examination
- This approach let them to attend this test hopefully and by means of this, they are given admissions in M.Tech programmes in any branch of VIT Campus
- VITMEE is the compulsory test conducted among interested candidates and they can attend this with degree qualifications of either B.E or B.Tech degree. In these qualifying examinations, candidates must atleast secure 50% of marks aggregation in related disciplines
- Final year Candidates will also be allowed to attend this test
- CBT is a computer based test and this is conducted among all interested students
- Totally candidates have to compete for 100 marks and questions will be asked for total 110 marks out of which candidates are needed to attend 100 questions
- Negative marks concept is not applicable here
How to apply?
- Candidates can avail application forms through online
- Candidates are needed to upload their recent photographs and they have to attach this along with their signatures. They have to follow strict regulations aided by the institution
VITMEE 2018 Application Form Fees:
Rs. 950 is the application form fee and candidates are able to pay this amount either via online or offline modes according to their concern.
- Candidates have to make this payment either through Demand Draft or via any other modes in favor of educational institution
- Candidates can choose Net Banking mode or Credit Card system or Debit Card system in terms of paying respective amount
- GATE scores are considered as mandatory and so candidates have to secure the concerned amounts of scores in their preliminary selection
- Good scores are expected to secure in VITMEE Examination, only then they are given admission in the VIT campus
VITMEE 2018 Notifications & Important Dates
VITMEE 2018 Hall ticket: pending
VITMEE 2018 Application Form & online Application Form : www.vit.ac.in/vitmee2015/
VITMEE 2018 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of VITMEE 2018 form: pending